WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S Released After Joyetech Won the Lawsuit Against Evolv

05.05.2016 09:44
#1 WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S Released After Joyetech Won the Lawsuit Against Evolv

Hey vapers, guess you haven't forgotten the Reuleaux RX200 by WISMEC, right? Three replaceable cells, unique irregular shape, and various TC modes...all these features make it a popular vape gear for high powered vaping.

Now an upgraded version of Reuleaux RX200 is just hitting the market, called Reuleaux RX200S. It inherits the same exterior design and variable temperature control function of the original; however, features an improved 0.96inch OLED screen which presents all vape data more clearly. Furthermore, the Reuleaux RX200S adopts stainless steel 510 spring connector to ensure the gear more wear-resisting and adaptable. It also support firmware upgradeable to keep your device up to date.

Specification:
Size: 50 x 40 x 84 mm
Thread type: 510 spring loaded thread
Battery Cell: 3 x High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Output wattage: 1 - 200W
Resistance Range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for TC modes
Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature Range: 100 - 315°C/ 200 - 600°F (TC modes)
Display: 0.96 inch OLED screen

Features:
Brand-new Interface with 0.96 inch Large Display Scree
200W High Power Output with Temperature Control System
Unique Outlook of Reuleaux Series
Stainless Steel Thread and Spring Connector
Reverse Polarity Protection
Upgradeable Firmware

More details: http://www.heavengifts.com/WISMEC-Reulea...xpress-Kit.html

Now you can preorder this Reuleaux RX200S at heavengifts.com. US$57 for it after using our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE".

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.05.2016 12:23
#2 RE: WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S Released After Joyetech Won the Lawsuit Against Evolv

It looks pretty Good and the Price is ok. Thank you for the Information.

Informationen gesucht? Hier gibts das Lexikon: Dampfer Lexikon! Da gibts Informationen, z.b.
Welchen Akku für geregelten Akkuträger?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.05.2016 13:11
#3 RE: WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S Released After Joyetech Won the Lawsuit Against Evolv

Wow! Nice! Thank you for the information. I'll put it on my wishlist. :)

Da die Benachrichtigungsfunktion im Forum leider suboptimal ist und ich deshalb nur wenige Themen aboniere, bitte mit @ anschreiben, wenn man mir etwas sagen möchte, danke.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.05.2016 15:13
#4 RE: WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S Released After Joyetech Won the Lawsuit Against Evolv

Wow the screen is almost as big as the one in my living room.
I want it! Please! Have my soul.

"If voting did anything, if it had any effect; they wouldn't let us do it."

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.05.2016 16:09 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.05.2016 16:11)
#5 RE: WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S Released After Joyetech Won the Lawsuit Against Evolv

Good thing i was holding off on buying a RX200. I really like the form factor, but I wont buy any Joyetech/Eleaf/Wismec device with a crappy 510 connection anymore. Really sick of it.

So, if the 510 really is that sturdy then bravo to Wismec! You finally did the right thing.

I'll wait for a couple of reviews though to see if they used a thicker gauge for the internal wiring too.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht