InaweraShop - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

• Seite 2 von 2
27.12.2012 23:12
#26 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

thank you very much:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
30.12.2012 00:19
#27 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Neu-Reonaut

Got problems to place my order with the discount. Is there any other chance to use it?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
31.12.2012 02:09
#28 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello

I cannot put the codes here, but please look at the main banner on the website (Orange colour) to get the first purchase discount with us.

You can also write to me via contact us on the website, as I cannot answer PM here:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
31.12.2012 02:09
#29 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

InaweraShop would like to wish you all the best in the New Year 2013! :)

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.01.2013 20:13
#30 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

So dann will ich mal was dazu schreiben.

Ich habe am 27.12.2012 im Shop Bestellt.
Die lieferung kam dann am 02.01.2013 an. Trotz Feiertage haben sie eigentlich recht schnell geliefert.
Die Packung war nur so groß wie sie sein musste nicht übermäßig wie bei anderen wo dann noch müll rein kommt um den platz voll zu bekommen.
was mir nicht unbedingt gefällt ist die papp umverpackung um jede einzelne flasche.
Ich weiss das ist vom hersteller so gemacht aber man könnte es auch ohne sehr gut verpacken.

Die aromen die bestellt habe sind

Ananas
Erdbeere
Wilde Erdbeere
Vanille Classik , Thahiti , bourbon
Donhill
Milchschokolade
Kaffee
Also wirklich alle sind im Geruchtstest gut weg gekommen
Sie richen genau nach dem was drauf steht und die ananas sogar so gut das ich sie am liebesten getrunken hätte.
Wirklich sehr sehr fruchtiger geruch.

Der geschmack ist mit 5% schon ok aber ich habe es trotzdem auf 7% erhöht.

Die Webseite ist etwas bunt aber das ist geschmacksache und hebt auch das ein oder andere hervor.

Einige kleinigkeite hätte ich mir noch im shop gewünscht die es leider nicht gab.
Aber vieleicht kann ich sie ja weil ich sie nun erwähne bei der nächsten bestellung bekommen.

Es gibt keine zusatz sachen für liquids
Es fehlen Sweeter , vape wizard , hypnotic mist , bitter wizard , menthol und vanillin kristsalle
das sollte sich der Shop überlegen das noch ins sortiement zunehemen.

Also ich bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden mit diesen Shop und würde da auch wieder bestellen.

Und wenn ich dann noch einen festen Forums Rabatt bekomme bin ich zufrieden.

Vielen dank Marcelina

Gruß
Fr3chD8chs
Thomas

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.01.2013 20:13
#31 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

So then I want to write something.

I Appointed on 12/27/2012 at the store.
The delivery came at the 02.01.2013. Despite Holidays, they have actually delivered quite quickly.
The package was just as big as it needed to be not overly like other where still pure garbage around the place is getting full.
thing I do not necessarily like the papp shipper carton to each bottle.
I know this is done so by the manufacturer but you could also pack without very good.

The flavors that I ordered are

pineapple
strawberry
Wild strawberry
Classik vanilla, bourbon Thahiti,
Donhill
milk chocolate
coffee
So really all came off well in Geruchtstest
They reaped exactly what is on it and the pineapple so good that if I had been drinking at the most loving.
Really very very fruity odor.

The taste is already ok with 5% but I have nevertheless increased to 7%.

The site is a little colorful but that's a matter of taste, and also highlights that produces one or the other.

Some kleinigkeite I would have still wanted in the shop that did not exist.
Maybe I can just because I can now get a mention in the next order.

There are no additional matters for liquids
Missing Sweeter, vape wizard, hypnotic mist, bitter wizard, menthol and vanillin crystalline salle
it should consider the shop that still zunehemen into sortiement.

So I am so far very pleased with this store and would order again as well.

And if I still get a fixed discount forum, I am satisfied.

Thank you Marcelina

greeting
Fr3chD8chs
Thomas

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht