InaweraShop - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

• Seite 1 von 2
25.12.2012 03:31 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 26.12.2012 21:18)
#1 InaweraShop - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

InaweraShop, online shop with e-liquids, flavours, bases and other vaping accessories.

InaweraShop distributes e-liquids and flavours for e-cigarettes, bases, glycol, various bottle sizes and pipettes which help you create fanstastic vaping atmosphere. InaweraShop is a part of the Inawera Group, which is one of the largest producers of e-liquids and e-cigarettes flavours in Poland and other EU countries.

InaweraShop is based in United Kingdom, all goods are shipped from Poland - directly from our manufacturer. That way we can offer our customers low and affordable prices! We deliver worldwide with Air Mail and DHL help:)

For all new customers there is a special offer for 15% off for the First Purchase from InaweraShop. Visit website to find out more!

We hope you will have a good experience and enjoy your shopping with Inawerashop!

Please leave a feedback and ask questions, if you have one. I am more than happy to answer them all:)

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
25.12.2012 03:51 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 26.12.2012 21:10)
#2 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

As InaweraShop is on the Dampfertreff forum now - the best to introduce ourselves is to let you know about the discounts!:)

Discount Codes please only post, after recording the DTF / Mischu

Enjoy Germany:) - Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 19:17 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 26.12.2012 21:11)
#3 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello:)

As InaweraShop is new to Dampfertreff forum and would like say a big thank you to all of you - we have a special offer for all German customers:)

Any questions, please let me know - Marcelina!

Germany - enjoy your HAPPY20 with InaweraShop!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 19:38
#4 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello
I can make them a bank transfer,
or is possible only with paypal.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 19:44
#5 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Zitat von Fr3chD8chs im Beitrag #4
Hello
I can make them a bank transfer,
or is possible only with paypal.

Hello

PayPal is the main option - via your PayPal accoutn or by entering card details if you don't have Paypal account (it will ask you a question when direct you to the PayPal site). Bank account details are available upon request:)

Thanks

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 20:19 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 26.12.2012 20:22)
#6 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Welcome to our Forums.

Buuuut... For a UK-Based Frontend for Inawera.com you really do have higher prices. Why is that so?
Another thing I am missing on your site is the cost of P&P.

Oh, and another thing... Paypal recently started freezing and changing Accounts to prepaid-mode for customers that use PP to buy e-liquids. So it would be nice if you took that into account and offer bank transfer as well ^^

Derzeit in Gebrauch:
- Kayfun 3.1 auf Provari 2.5
- Kayfun 1.5 auf Xmax
- Kayfun 3.0 auf Provari 2.5
- T2 auf eGo-Twist

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 20:32
#7 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Oh, I forgot to add, that I am against granting you further access here.
While inawerashop.com has it's prices higher than inawera.com there is absolutely no need to list this shop here.

Derzeit in Gebrauch:
- Kayfun 1.5 auf Xmax
- T2 auf eGo-Twist

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 20:34
#8 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello

1. We have the same prices as Inawera.com - we cannot put up the prices, maybe the currency exchange may vary in few pences but this is because the euro exchange in the shop.

2. When you put something to the basket, and view the cart ti will show how much you for shipping.
3. The bank account for international transfer is available upon request at the moment. There will be another payment option after new year.

Thanks

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 21:02
#9 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hmm Strange.
Might it be because I compute directly from Zloty to Euro instead from Zloty to Pound to Euros?
E.g. 1l Powerbase is only about 50 Euros if I order directly from Inawera .)

Derzeit in Gebrauch:
- Kayfun 1.5 auf Xmax
- T2 auf eGo-Twist

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 21:15
#10 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello

it could be, and this is something which cannot be fixed easily:) But which base is it exactly?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 21:19
#11 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Neu-Reonaut

Discount Code doesnt work for me. Wanted to place my order. But not without discount. :(

Welcome on DTF

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 21:25 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.12.2012 16:42)
#12 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Zitat von Ferimade im Beitrag #11
Discount Code doesnt work for me. Wanted to place my order. But not without discount. :(

Welcome on DTF

Hello

Unless thare are many who woukld like to buy it today, may consider doing it twice then.

*edited by *

Antworten

Beitrag melden
26.12.2012 21:48 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 26.12.2012 21:51)
#13 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Zitat von Mundfein im Beitrag #7
Oh, I forgot to add, that I am against granting you further access here.
While inawerashop.com has it's prices higher than inawera.com there is absolutely no need to list this shop here.

Hello again,

well inawerashop.com is the part of the Inawera Group and have to have the same prices, there is no reason why we should put up the prices, there is no sense to compete with the part of the company; however we have discount codes and offer so end of the day - prices at the end are slightly lower than on the other site:) You may consider this as well:)

Thanks

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 14:28 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.12.2012 16:41)
#14 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello

Thanks

Marcelina

*edited by *

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 14:32
#15 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

jfyi this thread should have been to introduce your shop, not to spam.

Derzeit in Gebrauch:
- Kayfun 1.5 auf Xmax
- T2 auf eGo-Twist

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 14:41
#16 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello Mundfein,

this is not a spam, but an offer to introduce the shop in appropriate manner:)

Thank you

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 14:42 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.12.2012 14:42)
#17 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

thank you for the Code

No is not a Spam i like this

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 16:37 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.12.2012 16:41)
#18 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!
Moderatorin

Hello Marcelina
According to the rules for Traders, you are not allowed to post codes especially for Forumusers in your introduction thread

Zitat
Achtung! Rabattcodes gehören NICHT in die Vorstellung!
Eure Vorstellungen (inkl. Rabattcodes für Dampfertreff-Mitglieder) können auch von Gästen gelesen und verbreitet werden.
Rabattcodes sind nur in einem eigenen Bereich möglich.

The reason is because everybody, guests and google can read this and could spread it all over. This was probably not your intention.
forumcodes are only allowed if you have a shop here.

27.12.2012 16:43
#19 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Hello

thank you for letting me now:) It want not my intention at all, I advised admin before I opened this thread but I think my language barrier was big enought to get myself into small trouble:) Thanks:)

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 19:11
#20 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Zitat von InaweraShop im Beitrag #2
As InaweraShop is on the Dampfertreff forum now - the best to introduce ourselves is to let you know about the discounts!:)

Enjoy Germany:) - Marcelina

Thanks, I undestood your terms now.

The offer is still on anyway:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 20:09
#21 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

THX for the 20% Discount Code!
Order is set and "On the Fly" !

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 20:28
#22 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Zitat von animatrix im Beitrag #21
THX for the 20% Discount Code!
Order is set and "On the Fly" !

Hello

you are very welcome:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 20:35
#23 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

I ordered 10 minutes ago, many thanks for the 20% discount.
I wish a good slide and a Happy New Year

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 21:07
#24 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Thank you very much:) I hope can get a feedback from you so I will be able to open my own InaweraShop subforum here:) As this is one of the requirements:)

Once again - thank you:)

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.12.2012 21:14
#25 RE: www.inawerashop.com - e-Liquids, aromas, bases, and other vaping accessories!

Very much I rate the shop and flavorings when I tested everything.

First : it's a very nice contact , when I read the thread here.
And the shop is very clearly structured.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht