Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

23.08.2012 18:59
#1 Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

Hi

This is my review of the Mirage EROS Tank purchased with my own money.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.08.2012 19:37
#2 RE: Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

Same as the Ego-T, which has been around for some time now.
That package is available for as low as 30 €.
Nothing new here either, sorry.

Uga Uga, Atuk aluna Lana.
Ja ich habe kein Taktgefühl oder Scham, was erwartet man denn auch schon von einem Höhlenmenschen :P
Hanseatisch-offen-ehrlich, ich hasse heißen Brei

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.08.2012 20:02
#3 RE: Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

One thing that you may not know, is that all these products are not the same. Some perform better than others. I suggest , you try some others for yourself and find out

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.08.2012 20:05
#4 RE: Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

So you are saying there is a difference to the Ego-T?
I seem to have missed that piece of info in the vid, could you be so kind and point me to where in the vid you showed that?

Ja ich habe kein Taktgefühl oder Scham, was erwartet man denn auch schon von einem Höhlenmenschen :P

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.08.2012 20:15
#5 RE: Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

Which Ego-T are you talking about? There are many different versions of Ego-T's made by hundreds of different suppliers. For instance I reviewed a NG3 Deluxe kit from Best4Ecigs last week and there was an issue with the manual button sticking. The switch did not perform well either. For example are you saying that all car batteries perform the same if they provide the same power? As Im sure your aware, there are different components which all contribute to how an ecig performs. For instance, the Jacvapour range are KR808 which under test are the only batteries to deliver on the 4.2v stated. I have reviewed a number of 510 devices which only produce 3.95v under load.
So what is your point? That all ecigs perform generally the same? If so, why bother hanging around in the review section on forums?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.08.2012 20:53
#6 RE: Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

Zitat von Donny im Beitrag #
Which Ego-T are you talking about?

Since we are talking about a review, we need a base to compare. I guess we can agree to that?
I don't think there is anything but the original to what a clone should be compared to, do you?

So in this case it should be the Ego-T made by Joyetech.

Zitat

There are many different versions of Ego-T's made by hundreds of different suppliers.

I don't think that there are that many manufacturers, that can and do produce that.
Please don't confuse relabeling with manufacturing .)
My 'Research' showed that there are only 4-5 manufacturers in China that actually make them.
If you have different information, please do share them.

Zitat
For instance I reviewed a NG3 Deluxe kit from Best4Ecigs last week and there was an issue with the manual button sticking. The switch did not perform well either.

Which is a cone or a relabeled 510-System on a ego-battery. But that is beside the point here now, is it?

Zitat
For example are you saying that all car batteries perform the same if they provide the same power? As Im sure your aware, there are different components which all contribute to how an ecig performs. For instance, the Jacvapour range are KR808 which under test are the only batteries to deliver on the 4.2v stated. I have reviewed a number of 510 devices which only produce 3.95v under load.
So what is your point? That all ecigs perform generally the same? If so, why bother hanging around in the review section on forums?

Nope, I ain't hanging around the review-section, do you? I haven't noticed this sub-forum being it.
But what you just wrote about the batteries is something that I'd expect in a review.

You labeled your vid "review" and not "introduction" and there is imho the big knack.
In that vid you show the package, it's content, how to fill a tank, how to screw on the atty, you take a puff and then you compare it to the ce4 and proceed to talk about the throat-hit.

So I ask you again, where is this new?
Where does this relabeled or cloned ego-t differ from the original?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.08.2012 21:03
#7 RE: Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

There is indeed only a handful of Chinese manufacturers, but they do not produce the same level of products for all manufacturers. I know this as I have dealt with these manufacturers and one 650 mah battery is not necessarily the same quality as the next. I have about 300 batteries in my house alone and can warrant this.
Anyway, top cut this conversation, I appreciate that my reviews might not be suited to you, so in future, I suggest you don't bother watching mine, which Im sure you will be more than happy to do!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.08.2012 21:05 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 23.08.2012 21:06)
#8 RE: Mirage EROS Tank video review (by Bobby)

Thanks for reducing the hundred to a handful .) but ...

*sigh*
Could you please stop evading and answer the two, basic questions?

So I ask you again, where is this new?
Where does this relabeled or cloned ego-t differ from the original?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht