Changes - please read:)

14.05.2013 20:32
#1 Changes - please read:)

We had to change name for 2 very important products from Tino d'Milano range. The reason for this change is that a big Tobacco company which sells similar products, was very adamant that we cannot use similar name or anything that reminds their brand.

So from now on we have changed those two flavours (which name I cannot quote anymore) to GV and D - and I hope you all remember I am talking about:)

GV - E-Flavour GV 10 ml. This is a mixture of various tastes - a bit of walnut (very young one), dark chocolate and tobacco.

D- Very smiliar to popular cigarettes starts with D. Done on Dirty Neutral Base gives sweet and soft tobacco taste.

The taste of flavours hasn't changed, only the name needed to be altered.

http://inawerashop.com/forum/viewtopic.p...t=80&p=240#p240

I think its started where big tobacco companies are looking to reduce the electronic cigarettes business; however the number of this community is rapidly growing so it just could be better:)

Thanks

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
14.05.2013 21:51 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 14.05.2013 21:52)
#2 RE: Changes - please read:)

Zitat von InaweraShop im Beitrag #1

GV - E-Flavour GV 10 ml. This is a mixture of various tastes - a bit of walnut (very young one), dark chocolate and tobacco.

D- Very smiliar to popular cigarettes starts with D. Done on Dirty Neutral Base gives sweet and soft tobacco taste.

The taste of flavours hasn't changed, only the name needed to be altered.

Thanks

Marcelina

oh, you could perhaps choose the name "old in Virginia" -) instead of GV or even "old virgin"

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.05.2013 21:59
#3 RE: Changes - please read:)

Hii good idea:) I will speak with thr warehouse about this:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht