BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

• Seite 1 von 2
10.01.2013 01:15
#1 BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Hello everyone,

We would like to give out some BAYCA e-liquids 12mg/ml samples – to try, test and have some fun with InaweraShop

Of course there is one condition, as usual – you have to like InaweraShop on Facebook!
The link to Facebook can be found on our website – http://www.inawerashop.com or from the link: https://www.facebook.com/InaweraShop

First 30 people will receive BAYCA samples from InaweraShop next week. You have to send me your full name and address to office@inawerashop.com.

If there will be more than 30 people – don’t worry. We will have another batch of samples in the next few days and I hope will have enough to give it to everyone.

Any questions, please let me know:)

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
10.01.2013 01:20
#2 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

ok count me in... i have liked your page ;)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
10.01.2013 01:21
#3 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

i liked your page

Antworten

Beitrag melden
10.01.2013 01:32
#4 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Remember to send me your full name and address on office@inawerashop.com

Antworten

Beitrag melden
13.01.2013 03:23
#5 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Thank you to all customers who clicked “Like it” on InaweraShop Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/InaweraShop

I have already sent first batch of BAYCA samples to customers who have emailed me their full name and address. Next batch will be sent sometime next week. We will continue this until we run out of BAYCA samples :)

When you receive the samples, test and see what you think, we would like you to share your opinions on InaweraShop forum. I will let you know exactly where to go to put your opinion of what you think.

At the moment – wait for your parcels and see what you think! :)

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
13.01.2013 03:34
#6 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Versteh ich das richtig auf facebook liken und email schicken mit addresse und man bekommt liquid zu geschickt

[SVФëMΞSТФ КΛЏŦUЛ V3.1 ΞS Alpha & Brushed Semovar V3 Brushed]

Aga-W auf Morph 2

E-Dampf Panscher 2013 in gewissermaßen Chemiker

Antworten

Beitrag melden
13.01.2013 04:21 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 13.01.2013 04:22)
#7 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Zitat von InaweraShop im Beitrag #1

Hallo zusammen,
wir möchten einige BAYCA e-liquids 12mg/ml Proben vergeben - zum Probieren, Testen und zum Spaß haben mit InaweraShop.

Natürlich ist bei der Sache ein Haken - ihrm müsst InaweraShop auf Facebook liken!
Den Link zu Facebook könnt ihr auf unserer Webseite - http://www.inawerashop.com finden, oder hier den direkten Link nutzen https://www.facebook.com/InaweraShop

Die ersten 30 bekommen BAYCA Proben von InaweraShop nächste Woche. Ihr müsst mir Euren vollständigen Namen und Adresse an office@inawerashop.com schicken.

Sollten es mehr wie 30 Leute sein - keine Sorge. Wir haben in den nächsten paar Tagen einen weiteren Schwung Proben und ich hoffe ich habe genug um jeden zu versorgen.

Wenn ihr Fragen habt, lasst es mich bitte wissen.

Mercelina

Sollte damit geklärt sein .)

Derzeit in Gebrauch:
- Kayfun 3.1 auf Provari 2.5
- Kayfun 1.5 auf Xmax
- Kayfun 3.1 auf Provari 2.5
- Kayfun 3.0 auf Provari 2.5
- T2 auf eGo-Twist

Antworten

Beitrag melden
13.01.2013 08:19 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 13.01.2013 08:26)
#8 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

I have liked you on facebook...:-)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
13.01.2013 13:21
#9 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

like you

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.01.2013 23:25
#10 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Hello

remember to send me your address on office@inawerashop.com - so I can send you your samples.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.01.2013 23:25
#11 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Hello

second batch of BAYCa samples will be send tomorrow so you should expect this some time next week.:)

Thanks

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.01.2013 23:46
#12 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Marcelina

Hi, Marcelina ,

I'm a little bit sad that only people who are registered on FB can participate in your action.
Do you think maybe to people like me who have bought gallons of base for almost 3 years from you?
It would be fair, if not-FB-members here in DT would get the chance as well.
A disappointed but faithful customer...

Greetings
günter

--><--

Lass mich ! Ich kann das..........ohhh, kaputt !
Schon Petition gezeichnet ? => Bitte mitzeichnen ! Selbstorganisierte Europäische Bürgerinitiative gegen TTIP und CETA !!! (5)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.01.2013 23:56 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.01.2013 00:00)
#13 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

I have liked Facebook page and send a email

The valuation of the shops I made in another thread already, and some of the flavors I have tested are very good

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.01.2013 05:06
#14 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Zitat von zwinkl im Beitrag #12

Marcelina

Hi, Marcelina ,

I'm a little bit sad that only people who are registered on FB can participate in your action.
Do you think maybe to people like me who have bought gallons of base for almost 3 years from you?
It would be fair, if not-FB-members here in DT would get the chance as well.
A disappointed but faithful customer...

Greetings
günter

Hello

there is no problem to send samples to non - FB customers, but they just need to send me an email and ask for samples:) This is why I always put on my messages - if any questions let me know - and I will always find the solution:)

In regards to your gallons bought, I think your purchased those from other Inawera online stores, but I am still keen to send you samples from InaweraShop:)

As I said - pop me an email to office@inawerashop.com and we find the solution for samples:)

Hope this helps

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.01.2013 05:07
#15 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Zitat von Fr3chD8chs im Beitrag #13
I have liked Facebook page and send a email

The valuation of the shops I made in another thread already, and some of the flavors I have tested are very good

Happy to hear that:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.01.2013 00:45
#16 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Thank you to all customers who clicked “Like it” on InaweraShop Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/InaweraShop

I have already sent first batch of BAYCA samples to customers who have emailed me their full name and address. Next batch will be sent tomorrow. We will continue this until we run out of BAYCA samples

When you receive the samples, test and see what you think, we would like you to share your opinions on InaweraShop forum. I will let you know exactly where to go to put your opinion of what you think.

At the moment – wait for your parcels and see what you think!

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.01.2013 01:00 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.01.2013 01:01)
#17 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Thanks Marcelina

I rejoice to have the test and would then like to share my opinion and evaluation to make.

I still have a few questions.
It is also time to give samples of fruit or sweet?.

Or you can buy them at even rehearse?.
I thought of a test packet or even you yourself samples of liquids together, the test you would like.
then size is definitely good for freshmen in 1 or 2 ml of the still in search of their liquids and which are the happy times you want to test by their assortment

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.01.2013 01:36
#18 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

I like you inawera ._)

A2 Klassik + Lavatube + Erdbeer/Menthol macht rauchlos glücklich !
Pssst habe wieder 2 Akkus im Trustfire-Lader was summt und brummt da wieder so?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.01.2013 13:21
#19 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Like!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
24.01.2013 03:14
#20 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Zitat von Fr3chD8chs im Beitrag #17
Thanks Marcelina

I rejoice to have the test and would then like to share my opinion and evaluation to make.

I still have a few questions.
It is also time to give samples of fruit or sweet?.

Or you can buy them at even rehearse?.
I thought of a test packet or even you yourself samples of liquids together, the test you would like.
then size is definitely good for freshmen in 1 or 2 ml of the still in search of their liquids and which are the happy times you want to test by their assortment

Hello

about this samples - I did made them myself put about 2-3 ml in 5ml bottles.

When I get the sampels from manufacturer - there are in those small 2ml little bottles. When I get some samples I aks people whether they wish to test it - the most acive people so I know that reviews will be good and helpful to others:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
24.01.2013 09:34
#21 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

I Like.

Lernen durch Schmerz und Erfahrung durch Enttäuschung

Antworten

Beitrag melden
24.01.2013 14:16
#22 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

the liquids arrived today, i´m testing now.thank´s a lot and...the stamp on the letter is very nice!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
25.01.2013 15:24
#23 RE: BAYCA samples from InaweraShop!

Zitat von Gallagher im Beitrag #22
the liquids arrived today, i´m testing now.thank´s a lot and...the stamp on the letter is very nice!

Is it a bird???

Trust me - went to the post office with all this parcels and I could just see this man face when I said I have about 100 to send:) Then all together we have been putting Air Mail and the stamp on each one. At the end I asked for receipt and he said :

I will give you receipt if you tell me what bird is it? - I had no idea!! So I was standing there for 5 mins thinking,I said I am Polish so really dont even know the word probably, so he gave up and said it was Robin - like Robin Hood :)
A little sorry behind this stamp and a funny man from the Post office:)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
25.01.2013 15:25
#24 Bayca reviews:)

Hello

I have now run out of samples but many of you have received some samplea already.

There is decidated space on InaweraShop website to put your opinion about the sample you have received.

Thanks all for the fanstastic results on Facebook:) Keep checking Facebook page for more offers and promotions which will come very very soon:)

Thanks again

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
25.01.2013 16:44
#25 RE: Bayca reviews:)

hi marcelina... received your samples today! thank you.

do you want my opinion on your homepage or in your forum?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht