Naming contest for eGo APV Part 2: Please vote and choose your favorite names!

12.12.2012 12:50
#1 Naming contest for eGo APV Part 2: Please vote and choose your favorite names!

Dear all,

To our big surprise, we got a lot of great entries, which made our choosing hard.

Finally we selected the 10 names that are simple, catchy, easy to remember, related to the product in our opinion.

Please check http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/h...rite-names.html and vote for names that you like. Multi votes are OK.

The poll will end in 3 days.

The 3 names that get the most votes will be winners and get the first prize, the second prize and the third prize accordingly.

The first prize is an eGo APV and a STV nova.
The second prize is an eGo APV.
The third prize is a STV nova.

All prizes will enjoy free shipping.

We will contact the winners by tickets.

Looking forward to your vote!

Happy Vapor!

Health Cabin

Antworten

Beitrag melden
12.12.2012 14:20 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 12.12.2012 14:20)
#2 RE: Naming contest for eGo APV Part 2: Please vote and choose your favorite names!

Sorry to be bothering you again, but you are still owing me an answer.

Zitat
Why not stick with the name that is already established?
"Vamo" or "xtar VV".

I believe it has gotten to the point that there are already way to many different names for the same product.
And why the heck put "ego" into the name? Joyetech, who coined the "ego"-wording is not even partially involved here.

On that note... What is the difference between your APV and the Vamo that it would warrant a new name?

Derzeit in Gebrauch:
- Kayfun 3.1 auf Provari 2.5
- Kayfun 1.5 auf Xmax
- Kayfun 3.0 auf Provari 2.5
- T2 auf eGo-Twist

Antworten

Beitrag melden
13.12.2012 05:12
#3 RE: Naming contest for eGo APV Part 2: Please vote and choose your favorite names!

Zitat von Mundfein im Beitrag #2

Zitat
"Vamo" or "xtar VV".

I believe it has gotten to the point that there are already way to many different names for the same product.
And why the heck put "ego" into the name? Joyetech, who coined the "ego"-wording is not even partially involved here.

On that note... What is the difference between your APV and the Vamo that it would warrant a new name?

You were not bothering me. I like any questions.

We want a new simple, catchy name for the product, then we will make a new quite new package for the product in 2013.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
13.12.2012 16:12
#4 RE: Naming contest for eGo APV Part 2: Please vote and choose your favorite names!

Zitat von Health Cabin im Beitrag #3
Zitat von Mundfein im Beitrag #2

Zitat
"Vamo" or "xtar VV".

You were not bothering me. I like any questions.

We want a new simple, catchy name for the product, then we will make a new quite new package for the product in 2013.

And I like answers, but it seems only you get satisfied here. :(

I am still waitung for you to tell us the difference between your APV and the Vamo.

Derzeit in Gebrauch:
- Kayfun 1.5 auf Xmax
- Kayfun 3.0 auf Provari 2.5
- T2 auf eGo-Twist

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!