Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

• Seite 1 von 2
01.07.2011 16:20 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.07.2011 17:53)
#1 Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Liebe Kunden,
Da wir jetzt doch verschieden Cartomizer für 510/eGo verkaufen, fragen wir uns öfters welche Cartos Ihr am liebsten habt und mit welcher Begründung. Könnt Ihr mir helfen diese Fragen zu beantworten?

Hier ist eine einfache Liste mit Angaben über Widerstand, Farbauswahl, Leistung und die jeweiligen Abbildungen dazu um Euch beim Vergleich zu helfen, damit Ihr leichter Antworten könnt.

siehe Links im Originaltext

Sollten sich Eure Favoriten nicht in der Liste der 8 verschiedenen Cartos befinden, nennt uns bitte die Bezeichnung der Cartos. Wir werden versuchen diese ebenfalls einzupflegen.

Danke für Eure Feedbacks.

HC
übersetzt von heimch.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear customers,

now we do sell various cartomisers for 510/eGo. I often wonder which cartomisers you like most and the reasons. :confused: Can you help me find the answer? ;)

Here goes a simple list with their resistances, color options, capacities and pictures for your reference to help you compare them and tell me your answers. :)

1. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7777 Dual Coil LR Cartomisers

resistance: 1.5ohm
colors: clear, black, stainless
capacity: 1.6ml

2. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7763"]Clearomizer CE2

resistance: 2.6-2.8 ohm
colors: colorless/Light Pink/Light Green/Light Purple/Light Yellow
Capacity:0.6ml(Short)/1.8ml(Long)

3. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7760 CE2 Ceramic Cartomizer

resistance: 2.6-2.8 ohm
colors: black, white, stainless
Capacity:0.6ml(Short)/1.8ml(Long)

4. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7790" CE2 Giantomizer(v2)

Resistance: 2.6-2.8 ohm
[color=black]color:matte black[/color]/stainless/blue/red/green
capacity:3.7ml

5. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7615 Boge 510D Soft Cap Cartomizer

[color=black]resistance:2.9 ohm[/color]
[color=black]Color:Black/Orange/White/Green/Pink/Blue[/color]
Capacity:0.9ml

6. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7615 Boge LR 510D Soft Cap Cartomizer

resistance:2.1 ohm
Color:Black/Orange/White/Green/Pink/Blue
Capacity:0.9ml

7. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7697 Joye eGo CARTOMIZER

resistance: 2.2 ohm
colors(from left to right): red, light blue, coffee, black, orange, white, purple
capacity: 2ml

8. http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7722"]Joye510 Cartomizer

resistance: 2.2ohm
colors: black, coffee, white, red, purple, orange, light blue
capacity:1.1ml

If you do not find your favorites among the above 8 kinds of cartomizers, please let me know the name of the cartomizers you like. we are willing to consider carrying them for you.

Looking forward to your input.
Amy

Antworten

Beitrag melden
01.07.2011 18:05
#2 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

I like the dual coil cartomizers most, followed by the CE Clearomizers.
Normal resistance ego-T are also good atomizers.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
01.07.2011 18:08
avatar  dieberlinermaus ( gelöscht )
#3 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?
dieberlinermaus ( gelöscht )

my favorites are the dual coil cartomizer and the Joye510 cartomizer

Antworten

Beitrag melden
01.07.2011 19:54
#4 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

I don´t know all cartomisers.
But the dual coils i am testing are absolutely great.

Regards

Peter

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 07:36 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.07.2011 07:50)
#5 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von derOlli
I like the dual coil cartomizers most, followed by the CE Clearomizers.
Normal resistance ego-T are also good atomizers.

Thank you for your input.

dual coil cartomizers work very well always. so we plan to sell them in white and orange soon. dual coil cartomizers in 2.0hm will be available if you like less warm vapor. :)

yes. eGo T normal resistance atomizers work not bad among atomizers.

----------------

Danke für Deinen Input
Dual coil cartos funktionieren immer sehr gut. Deshalb planen wir sie auch bald zu verkaufen in den Farben weiss und orange. Sie werden auch mit 2.0 Ohm verfügbar sein, wenn Ihr den weniger warmen Dampf bevorzugt.

Ja. Die ego T Verdampfer sind nicht schlecht.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 07:39 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.07.2011 07:51)
#6 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von dieberlinermaus
my favorites are the dual coil cartomizer and the Joye510 cartomizer

thank you for your input.

May i know the reason? :)

------------
Danke für Deinen Input. Darf ich den Grund erfahren?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 07:49 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.07.2011 07:52)
#7 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Einkommensberater
I don´t know all cartomisers.
But the dual coils i am testing are absolutely great.

Regards

Peter

Peter, nice to see you here. thank you for your feedback.

there is no need to know all cartomizers. but i think, it is neccessory to find the one fit you best. it seems that you already found it. congrats! :)

----------
Peter, schön Dich zu sehen. Danke für Deinen Feedback.

Man braucht nicht alle Cartos zu kennen. Aber ich glaube es ist notwendig herauszufinden, welcher einem am besten gefällt. Scheint so, als hättest Du Deinen Favoriten gefunden. Gratuliere!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 09:58
#8 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Hi Cabin Health

thank you for your answer.
I am sure that you know that there is now a new cartomizer available on the market.
Have you heard about triple coil cartomizer and can you tell us about this product.
Maybe you are selling this soon too.

Regards

Peter

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 11:03
#9 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Hi, my favorites are the Joye510 Cartomizer.

Regards

Ilona

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 13:40
#10 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Hello,

my favourites are the Joye 510 cartomizer. They work great without the strong taste of filler material. Unfortunately they are very small and you need a syringe to fill. Or are there any tricks?

Regards
Beate

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 16:11
#11 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Hi Cabin Health

I am sure that you know that there is now a new cartomizer available on the market.
Have you heard about triple coil cartomizer and can you tell us about this product.

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

thank you for your asking. i am surprised that you are so well-informed.

yes. i did hear of triple coil cartomizers and expect to get them in stock next week. :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 16:18
#12 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?
S-MOD

Zitat von Health Cabin

Hi Cabin Health

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

thank you for your asking. i am surprised that you are so well-informed.

yes. i did hear of triple coil cartomizers and expect to get them in stock next week. :)

Ich habe kein Problem mit Nähe, solange der Abstand stimmt

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 16:21
#13 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Dampfplauderin
Hello,

my favourites are the Joye 510 cartomizer. They work great without the strong taste of filler material. Unfortunately they are very small and you need a syringe to fill. Or are there any tricks?

Regards
Beate

Hi Beate,

thank you for your input. yes. Joye 510 cartomizers have very good fillers. but it is not easy to refill ejuice into joye 510 cartomizers. i will ask for our tech support and see whether we can find tricks. :)

I also suggest you to try other cartomizers, such as dual coil LR cartomizers, which is easier than 510 to refill ejuice. ;)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 16:48
#14 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?
Leicht Abwesend

huhu

ich möchte 10% rabatt und tabak flavors ;)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 16:51
#15 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Health Cabin

Hi Beate,

thank you for your input. yes. Joye 510 cartomizers have very good fillers. but it is not easy to refill ejuice into joye 510 cartomizers. i will ask for our tech support and see whether we can find tricks. :)

I also suggest you to try other cartomizers, such as dual coil LR cartomizers, which is easier than 510 to refill ejuice. ;)

Thanks a lot for your support!

I tried the dual coil LR cartomizers yesterday and they blew my head away, lol. The point is that I've bought tons of joye 510 cartos before the tank systems came out. So I would like to use them and THEN buy tons of dual coil cartos

Best wishes
Beate

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.07.2011 16:53
#16 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von schatti
huhu

Yeah, more tobacco flavour, please! And 10% would be VERY nice ...!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
03.07.2011 14:29 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 03.07.2011 16:48)
#17 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Dampfplauderin

Zitat von Health Cabin

Hi Beate,

Thanks a lot for your support!

I tried the dual coil LR cartomizers yesterday and they blew my head away, lol. The point is that I've bought tons of joye 510 cartos before the tank systems came out. So I would like to use them and THEN buy tons of dual coil cartos

Best wishes
Beate

-----------------------------------

Hi Beate,

Joye 510 Cartos sind eine gute Wahl. Sie dampfen auch sehr sauber. Was die Dual coil Cartos angeht, rate ich Dir sie erst zu bestellen wenn Du all Deine 510er Cartos aufgebraucht hast; wir werden die Dual coil Cartos in verschiedenen Farben und mit mehr Widerstand auf Lager haben. Bis dahin hast Du mehr Auswahl.

Wir werden ebenfalls um Mitte Juli herum einen neuen Cartomizer auf den Markt bringen, grössere Füllmenge, leicht zu befüllen mit reichlich Dampf, aber leicht anders als die Dual Coil, den Ce2 und 510er Cartos oder den von Boge 510D Cartos.

Lasst Euch Zeit

Amy

------------------------------------

hi Beate,

Joye 510 Cartomizers are good choices. they can bring you clean vapor too.

as for dual coil cartos, i suggest you to order them later when you use all of your joye 510 cartomizers , because we will carry dual coil in more colors and in more resistance. by then you will have more choices.

btw, we will launch a new cartomizer, big capacity, easy to fill and good vapor too, but quitely different from dual coil and ce2 and 510 cartomizers and boge 510D cartomizers in the shape in middle July,

take your time.

Amy

Antworten

Beitrag melden
03.07.2011 16:31
#18 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Health Cabin

btw, we will launch a new cartomizer, big capacity, easy to fill and good vapor too, but quitely different from dual coil and ce2 and 510 cartomizers and boge 510D cartomizers in the shape in middle July,

take your time.

Amy

I'm really looking forward to!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
03.07.2011 19:16 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 03.07.2011 19:17)
#19 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

I prefer clearomizers(XL) and giantomizers because of the taste and the visibility of the fill level.
They also are easy to clean and reassemble.

Caused by cracks, I had to replace the tubes of the clearomizers by syringes

Soon I will give the dualcoils a try, also I'd like to replace my giantos by the ones with 3 windows.
Do you know if there are still issues of leakage?
Regards

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.07.2011 03:05
#20 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Don B.A. Fred
I prefer clearomizers(XL) and giantomizers because of the taste and the visibility of the fill level.
They also are easy to clean and reassemble.

Caused by cracks, I had to replace the tubes of the clearomizers by syringes

Soon I will give the dualcoils a try, also I'd like to replace my giantos by the ones with 3 windows.
Do you know if there are still issues of leakage?
Regards

giantomizers with 3 windows seem to be much improved.
we have tested some and have not found leakage so far.

but I can not guarantee all of them have no leakage. :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.07.2011 03:17
#21 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Dampfplauderin

Zitat von schatti
huhu

Yeah, more tobacco flavour, please! And 10% would be VERY nice ...!

whether you want more tobacco flavour in ejuice?

we just started to make ejuice VG base with double taste. we are sending freebies now. please check here http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7788

if i do not understand your meaning, please let me know. :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.07.2011 14:27
#22 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Health Cabin

we just started to make ejuice VG base with double taste. we are sending freebies now. please check here http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7788

No, me personally thought a re-stock of tobacco flavours and a bigger selection of tobacco sorts would be nice.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.07.2011 17:05
#23 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Dampfplauderin

Zitat von Health Cabin

No, me personally thought a re-stock of tobacco flavours and a bigger selection of tobacco sorts would be nice.

Sorry, I meant tobacco flavour sorts ...

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.07.2011 17:10
#24 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?
Bilder Upload

Hello , i love the Clearomizer Xl , Cartomizer with resistance 2.6-2.8 ohm

I have win 5 Liquids from you. I have get this today.
many thanks for this.
I will give it for this Forum, so all can Taste it .

Liebe Grüße
Melcom

Seit ich das Wort "DINGSDA" kenne, kann ich alles gut beschreiben

Bisherige Kosten Melcom 1211,98Euro !
Bisherige Kosten Ladonna 744.21 Euro !

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.07.2011 02:15
#25 RE: Welche sind Eure Lieblings-Cartos? / Which cartomizers do you like most?

Zitat von Melcom
Hello , i love the Clearomizer Xl , Cartomizer with resistance 2.6-2.8 ohm

I have win 5 Liquids from you. I have get this today.
many thanks for this.
I will give it for this Forum, so all can Taste it .

it is great that you got them with no problem. not slow.

hope you will enjoy them.

we are sending new HC ejuice with double taste in VG base freebie now. please check here http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7788

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht