eGo C Twist 650mAh Battery Back Again! $18.9 Only 1 day

14.05.2012 15:08
#1 eGo C Twist 650mAh Battery Back Again! $18.9 Only 1 day

Our Anniversary big sale will end on May 15.

[Joyetech] Joye eGo C Twist Variable Voltage 650mAh Battery

Antworten

Beitrag melden
14.05.2012 16:05
#2 RE: eGo C Twist 650mAh Battery Back Again! $18.9 Only 1 day
Bilder Upload

What a joke - cheap hardware and postage that makes it more expensive than ordering it to be delivered by taxi.

It does not reflect to well on Healthcabin that several comments regarding the disappearance of affordable shipping get ignored completely. Funny how that always happens towards the end of sales.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
14.05.2012 17:10
#3 RE: eGo C Twist 650mAh Battery Back Again! $18.9 Only 1 day

Zitat von AlexTM
What a joke - cheap hardware and postage that makes it more expensive than ordering it to be delivered by taxi.

It does not reflect to well on Healthcabin that several comments regarding the disappearance of affordable shipping get ignored completely. Funny how that always happens towards the end of sales.

We are very sorry that we have to discontinue China airmail because they are extremely slow and unreliable now.
Orders over 250USD can enjoy DHL free shipping to Germany from today. :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.05.2012 01:01
#4 RE: eGo C Twist 650mAh Battery Back Again! $18.9 Only 1 day
Bilder Upload

Sorry to hear that I won't be able to buy from you in the future than - I was always well aware of the problems with China Airmail and accepted those. I won't accept shipping that is as expensive as DHL (or EMS), because with rates like this, there is absolutely no reason any more to buy from you - you are just too expensive with it.

And sorry, but I don't have 250 Dollars to spend - which actually would be 250 + 47,5 + ~10 Dollars, because with orders that size, taxes and custom taxes would have to be paid as well. Well over 20%, making your prices a lot less competetetive.

If you don't want my money, I'll spend it elsewhere. Pity though, I have a cart full of stuff I was about to order. At least you could have given a warning.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.05.2012 02:51
#5 RE: eGo C Twist 650mAh Battery Back Again! $18.9 Only 1 day

Zitat von AlexTM
Sorry to hear that I won't be able to buy from you in the future than - I was always well aware of the problems with China Airmail and accepted those. I won't accept shipping that is as expensive as DHL (or EMS), because with rates like this, there is absolutely no reason any more to buy from you - you are just too expensive with it.

And sorry, but I don't have 250 Dollars to spend - which actually would be 250 + 47,5 + ~10 Dollars, because with orders that size, taxes and custom taxes would have to be paid as well. Well over 20%, making your prices a lot less competetetive.

If you don't want my money, I'll spend it elsewhere. Pity though, I have a cart full of stuff I was about to order. At least you could have given a warning.

Thank you for your warning.
We are very sorry to hear that. But we really hate the delayed shipping because of China airmail.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht