4 new M-lien flavours from MolinShop!

09.10.2015 23:26
#1 4 new M-lien flavours from MolinShop!

Hello all,

We have some great news for DIY enthusiasts. New Molinberry M-LINE flavors landed :)

Here are some brief descriptions taken from our store just to give you idea about the flavors:

NUT BANANA

We are excited to introduce you to our totally new approach on our famous classic banana flavor. What’s so special about it? Hazelnut, hazelnut, hazelnut! Sounds interesting? Great, but there is more - little secret ingredient that makes this mix so special. So yes… our bananas went nuts!

ATTITUDE!

It is very important to go through the life with an appropriate attitude don’t you agree? Here are our simple 4 steps to greatly improve it: 1. Delicious Blueberry, 2. Mind-blowing Custard, 3. Heavenly Caramel, 4. Magnificent Raspberry. Done! Some say that this new Molinberry M-LINE flavor gives you +10 pts to your attitude with each puff. Is it true? I don’t know… maybe it is worth to find out? ;)

PEACH TEA

Close the door, turn off the radio and your TV set, put away your telephone and find some cozy spot to relax. Now what can be better than a tea? Yes you guessed it – peach tea. This flavor is definitely one of our favorites. Extremely refreshing, crisp and as a bonus you get that yummy peach note at the end. So would you like some sugar dear? ;)

CHOCOLATE CUSTARD

So there it is: an ultimate taste combination. A Holy Grail of flavor. A true delight for dessert lovers. Yes you read it well – there is chocolate and custard so probably two most awesome & delicious things on Planet Earth. But we went totally crazy on this one and we decided to add just a pinch of our another best-selling flavor to it. I won’t spoil the pleasure of discovery so I won’t tell you what it is but I can assure you – you will be blown away. :)

Please check the new M-LINEs here: M-Line available in 10ml, 100ml and 1L!

Have a great weekend!

Marcelina

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht