650mah VV (Variable Voltage) Batteries with LCD screen

21.09.2011 14:44
#1 650mah VV (Variable Voltage) Batteries with LCD screen

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?mai...roducts_id=7859 650mAh VV (Variable Voltage) Batteries with LCD screen for 510/eGO - $21.00

Unit: pc
Shipping weight:46g
Size:length 92mm(3.62in)/ diameter 14mm(0.55in)
Capacity: 650mAh
Voltage: 3.2V (Red LED ring)/3.7V (Half Red/Half Blue LED ring)/4.2V (Blue LED ring)
Best match: ECHO cartomizer; eGo T Atomizers
Charging time: 2.5 hours
Threading: 510/eGo
Color: Black /Stainless
Package: plain

[color=#ff0000]Why to choose:
[/color]*Three voltages available in battery, so you can easily swap between different voltages.
*Voltage range from 3.2-4.2V, suitable for most 510 atomizers/ cartomizers whatever their resistances are.
*The battery is tested out to have the best vapor production with most our atomizers/cartomizers.
*The battery has overcharge protection. Once charging finishes, no more current is supplied to the battery.
*LCD power indicator bar in the bottom showing remaining power.

[color=#ff0000]How to use:[/color]
*The battery comes with the default mode of 3.2V
*Press the switch button for 5 quick clicks, the LED ring will turn from red to half red & half blue and also the voltage swap from 3.2V to 3.7V.
*Press the switch button for another 5 quick clicks, the LED ring will turn from purple to blue and the voltage swap from 3.7V to 4.2V.
*Give another 5 quick clicks, and then volt will shift from 4.2V back to 3.2V

[color=#ff0000]How to charge:[/color]
Screw the battery into an eGo USB charger
Charge it on a USB port of your computer or on a universal AC-USB adapter

[color=#ff0000]Note:
[/color][color=#000000]*The center pin in the battery is stretchable. If it can not work with any cartomizer/ atomizer, it may because of the poor contact of them , so you can try to use tweezers to pull up the center pin.
[/color][color=#ff0000]*Please BE CAREFUL.If you vape consistantly for a long time, the connection part of battery and atomizer/cartomizer might be too hot to be touched.[/color]

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.09.2011 15:47 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.09.2011 15:50)
#2 RE: 650mah VV (Variable Voltage) Batteries with LCD screen

Hi, this is a very interesting product. I assume, that the battery keeps the set voltage on the same level, during usage(?). Of course a higher voltage like 4.2V would discharge the battery faster, but 650mAh should last for a while.

Will you get the bigger models with 1300mAh too?

-----

A thought I had, in general: I think, all batteries with 650mAh+ should have a USB port on the bottom, for charging (so-called Pass-Through). Not for vaping with a cable, just for being able to charge it with any standard USB cable. I think the proprietary charging connection through the thread, is something for very small batteries (like 510) where space is valuable. Having a proprietary connection (thread/adapter) for charging, that leads to a USB plug anyway... It doesn't make sense.

I don't know if you can make yourself heard with wishes, at the manufacturers...

-----

Bottom line: The battery is a nice addition to your shop, very interesting.

Mein Blog, mein WTF, mein letzter Rant
Dave's E-Zigaretten, Tech, und überhaupt Alles (5)

q.e.d. FTW

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.09.2011 15:54
#3 RE: 650mah VV (Variable Voltage) Batteries with LCD screen

Zitat von Dave
Hi, this is a very interesting product. I assume, that the battery keeps the set voltage on the same level, during usage(?). Of course a higher voltage like 4.2V would discharge the battery faster, but 650mAh should last for a while.

Will you get the bigger models with 1300mAh too?

-----

A thought I had, in general: I think, all batteries with 650mAh+ should have a USB port on the bottom, for charging (so-called Pass-Through). Not for vaping with a cable, just for being able to charge it with any standard USB cable. I think the proprietary charging connection through the thread, is something for very small batteries (like 510) where space is valuable. Having a proprietary connection (thread/adapter) for charging, that leads to a USB plug anyway... It doesn't make sense.

I don't know if you can make yourself heard with wishes, at the manufacturers...

-----

Bottom line: The battery is a nice addition to your shop, very interesting.

I like reading your post. it is very informative and helpful.

if you want 650mah batteries with USB port, i think, Joye eGo 650mah USB battery is a good choice. :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.09.2011 17:47
#4 RE: 650mah VV (Variable Voltage) Batteries with LCD screen

Zitat von Health Cabin

...if you want 650mah batteries with USB port, i think, Joye eGo 650mah USB battery is a good choice. :)

I already got two of them from your shop, with my last order.

Intentionally with the USB port, so I can charge them with any USB cable.

Only, then I noticed that the 3.3V provided by the Joyetech eGo-T batteries, is kind of a low voltage. Even a regular 510 Atomizer can profit from a higher voltage like 3.7V or 4.2V. That makes the eGo-T batteries problematic.

I think the higher voltages like 3.7V and 4.2V are popular these days, Joyetech should consider that.

Mein Blog, mein WTF, mein letzter Rant
Dave's E-Zigaretten, Tech, und überhaupt Alles (5)

q.e.d. FTW

Antworten

Beitrag melden
24.09.2011 10:07
#5 RE: 650mah VV (Variable Voltage) Batteries with LCD screen

Joye batteries are 3.3v but it is stable 3.3v. it is different from other batteries.

VV voltage may decrease from 4.2v to 3.4v when batteries are flat. :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!
Auswahl Marktübersicht